Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Dawson! 1.27.08

We let Dawson choose where he wanted to celebrate his birthday. It was a tough choice for him between Chuck E Cheese and Build a bear. In the end, Chuck E won. Dawson was so excited to see "the real chuck e cheese". He kept saying "Dallon, there's the real chuck e cheese", over and over again. He was excited to get his picture with him. Seeing Chuck E was definately the highlight of the party for Dawson. We had the best time there as a family. Aaron really gets into playing games and winning tickets and that makes it so much fun for the boys. My favorite game to play with the boys is skee ball. Dawson picked out the pirate birthday cake and the doctor kit we gave him was a huge hit!


2 comments:

Merideth Sullivan said...

Jaim,

Aw, those pictures are so cute! I miss you guys. I'm so sorry that I keep missing your phone calls. I was taking nap when you called today. I will try and call you tomorrow.

M Occasionally B said...

I love all the pics! Look like so much fun. I especially live the picture of Dawson with all the tickets. He looks like such a little stud!...oh tell Aaron I got his message and I am sorry I haven't returned his call and I will try to call him on Friday! Love you guys!