
My sister-in-law Mer, and I were pregnant at the same time. Just six weeks apart. It has been fun going through pregnancy, birth and having newborn babies at the same time. Most of that was done over the phone though since we live in different states. It was so exciting to finally get together, see each other's babies, and take pictures of these two little cousins. I am so excited for Easton to have a cousin his same age. They will be best buddies.

Easton 3 months. Owen 4 1/2 months.

So... this is what twins would be like.

This bright idea was Aunt Jenna's and mine. It didn't work out as well as we thought it would. These two were a tight fit in the kitchen sink. We got a good laugh out of it though.

Good thing we had Landon for the heavy lifting - right Mer? I had so much fun with you two and your beautiful baby boy. I just love Owen.
1 comment:
Jaim,
You took some great pictures! I will have to get copies of Easton and Owen! We miss you so much!
Mer
Post a Comment