This is Dawson's first year playing flag football. He is loving every minute of it! And what an athlete he is. He's fast and aggressive... he's good! He is playing on a 7 & under team. I think he is the littlest guy on the team. The name of his team is the Titans. We've had two games so far, and these pictures were taken at those games. Don't ask me why both of those teams were wearing yellow jerseys? But it was two different games. It's been fun for our family to watch Dawson play. One of my favorite things to see at the games is Dawson's face after he pulls a flag. He stands up, holding the flag high in the air, and he looks at us to make sure we've just seen his great move... he's so proud of himself. It just tickles me. There is a pic of it... (4th one down). Anyway, here's the pics. I'm sure there will be more this season.












5 comments:
He is so adorable. I just love his personality. You got some really great action shots!
Wow, these pictures are really great. I am so impressed that you can get such clear action shots.
Dawson looks like a natural and not afraid of anything!!!
Wow, Jaimie - great pictures!!! You really caught some good expressions. Bet Aaron is excited that Dawson is so fast. The Curious George thing with Easton in the tub is a hoot. What a little cutie. I love all of your posts.
Okay, these are ADORABLE! Dawser looks so cute! I am surprised to see how aggressive he is, you can totally tell in the pictures. He looks so into it. Also, the face is hilarious when he pulls a flag. He looks like he's saying, "I'm tough, don't mess with me!" I love it! What a cutie. I wish I could see him and Dallon play!
What great pictures. He's seriously the cutest kid in them.
Post a Comment