Sunday, October 17, 2010

duck tape by dallon

How is Dallon spending his time these days??? Well, when he is not playing football, practicing the piano, at school, or helping out around the house... he is busy making wallets out of duck tape. He has been obsessed with it. He is having so much fun coming up with new ideas and being creative with it. I don't know what he is going to do with all of these wallets but he sure is having fun.




Oh, and you'll be seeing me sporting around town with a hot new wallet too... These last two pictures are of a wallet he designed especially for me. With my initial on the front.

5 comments:

Merideth Sullivan said...

Haha, that is so fun. Tell him I once made a scripture case out of green duct tape. I have a huge box of colored duct tape he can have.

Anonymous said...

Wow, he is totally creative!!!! He can give his wallets away as Christmas presents :) Hint - I am expecting one.

Katie Hansen said...

CLEVER! How did he figure that one out?

Ben, Amy, Isabelle & Olivia said...

Wow! Those are pretty cool! Maybe he can sell them for Christmas gifts!

And the muffin man is TO DIE FOR!!!!

angie said...

i'm thinking he has a bit of his grandpa sullivan in him! all of your pics are amazing... you make duct tape look good!