Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Jenna and Maddie come to stay

Last month we had Jenna and Maddie come to stay with us. We were all so excited to have them here. All the kids loved having Maddie here, but Easton loved it most! He was totally hands on! He loved helping Aunt Jenna take care of her. And when he wasn't busy taking care of Maddie he was busy taking care of Curious George. This first pic is my favorite... because this is pretty much how the week went. Everything Aunt Jenna did for Maddie, Easton did for his Georgie.
See... when I said everything... I meant everything!!! Ha Ha.



It was so great to spend time with Jenna and get to snuggle up to sweet baby Maddie. We miss them both already!!!

3 comments:

Ben, Amy, Isabelle & Olivia said...

Wow! Look at all of Maddie's hair!!! And I'm glad Easton got to be the "big brother" for a moment!

M Occasionally B said...

what a sweetie! i love easton nursing george! too funny!

Katie Hansen said...

Oh my word look at that hair!! I love it. It reminds me of Skyler and Alex only on a girl and curly and fixed...