Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Family comes to stay... Yay!









Uncle Landon, Aunt Mer, cousin Owen, and Aunt Jenna all came to stay with us. It was so fun to have them in our home and hang out together. We went to the pool a couple times. Dallon and Dawson loved swimming with their Uncle Landon. He is always the life of the party. "Fun Aaron" came to the pool and made our keep away game a blast.   Jenna, Mer and I had fun swimming with the two little babies and watching them splash and play in the water. Owen and Easton both love the pool. We went to the park and played frisbee, played basketball, and walked the riverwalk. We went to the horse races - keep checking back for a post on that. We played dance dance revolution - and boxed on the wii. I've been bragging to anyone who will listen that the last time Jaron was at my house I kicked his butt in boxing two times. So Landon wanted in the ring with me. I'm sad to say - he won. So Jaron... I guess Landon is a better boxer than you too! ha ha.

2 comments:

jaron said...

I didn't want to have to admit this publicly, but I let you win Jaimie. I thought I was a good person and it was a nice gesture, but now I suppose that all that is reversed since I am letting out the truth.
Wish I was there. I love our family.

Ben, Amy, Isabelle & Olivia said...

Easton and his cousin look like twins in the swimming picture! I'm glad you had such a good visit!