Sunday, August 17, 2008

Taking Jenna's bridal pictures.







My sister is the most beautiful bride I have ever seen!  Isn't she gorgeous!!!  She looked totally stunning in her wedding dress.  I had the priviledge of taking her bridal pictures while in Utah. I did her hair and helped her into her gown and then we took her pictures at a beautiful location (my mother-in-laws reception center, Kokopelli Park).  It was so fun to spend that day with you Sis!  I love you!

8 comments:

Barnes Family said...

So pretty! Great photo's! You always do such a great job.
Brett saw the photo's of Jenna and it was like a light went on and he said, "Oh! Holy cow! She was just a little girl." I guess he was remembering the last time he saw Jenna.
She is a very beautiful bride!

Melanie said...

Jaimie you did awesome!!!! Jenna looks absolutely beautiful!

camille swain said...

I love these pictures. I was waiting for you to post them and I'm wondering when I'll see Jenna's wedding. I'm looking forward to it.

Ben, Amy, Isabelle & Olivia said...

You seriously need to start a photo-business!!! The pics are awesome and Jenna looks stunning! Your trip looks like so much fun. You guys are always doing the coolest things. Your boys are lucky to have such fun parents. Ben and I want to "play" when you do something fun here...we are lame.

angie said...

ok, so i'm totally hormonal/pregnant, but these pics made me about cry. they're so pretty...and it made me think about when kristina got married. there's just something about your little sister getting married... oh, and just wait for her to have a baby!! it's the best ever!!!

The Wright's said...

Wow, she looks amazing! She is a very beautiful bride. You did a great job on the pictures, yet again!

Tammy and Kinamo said...

I am so happy for Jenna. She looks so pretty. What a very special day for both of you.

Ruth said...

Jenna looks sooooo beautiful! I loved all the pictures. You are very talented. I'm with Angie...it made me get a tear in my eye, too. (But I'm not pregnant!)