Tuesday, August 5, 2008

new favorites of the boys











10 comments:

rouskafamily said...

Great looking kids, and great pics. Glad to see you are all doing well. Take care
JEN

camille swain said...

I love this pictures! Great Job! I tried the natural light with my boys and I got a lot better pictures. Thanks for the help.

M Occasionally B said...

oh! I love these! they are so good!

The Wright's said...

Wow, those are amazing! You are very talented. The ones of your baby are so great in his black hat. Love em!

Barnes Family said...

CUTE!! What good looking boys!

Ruth said...

I just can't get over how photogenic your boys are. Love, love, love these pictures!

Anonymous said...

These are the cutest pictures Jaimie! You have such a beautiful family. I love you

Melanie said...

Your boys are so darling,and you are amazing with your photography! Cam shared your natural light secret so I now have a new mission with my girls to get some pictures. Thanks for writing about Grandpa's home, I've heard the story but I've forgotten some parts. Do you have any boating pictures with Cam and Mike????

angie said...

did you take these pics yourself? they are so good. so what's the trick...do you have a really good camera, or are you just a good photographer. with my luck, it's both!!!!

Suzie said...

I always love looking at your pictures. You are so talented. I need you to come and take some of my kids!