This was a great season. Dallon rocked as QB. He really did a great job. It was so much fun to watch him play. And so neat to see him and his Dad enjoying the sport together.
Hey Jaim, looks like you guys had alot of fun. You guys are such good parents to get into it like you do and your pictures are great. I am sorry I haven't called you back. My phone never rang but I just barely got the voicemail... My computer got a virus so I have been a wreck trying to get things back in order. I will call you tomorrow or you could call me when you get a chance. Love ya Jaim.
I know you've given up on me blogging regular, but I just went through a little rough spell. I'm trying to do better. I love the pics of Dallon. It looks like he had so much fun.
I am glad that you enjoyed the sport as a family. Jaimie, you really got some great action shots. Looks like the weather there is still beautiful. The trophies are great!!!
5 comments:
Fun! Looks like you guys are enjoying nice weather down there! Jaim, you take the coolest pictures!
Hey Jaim, looks like you guys had alot of fun. You guys are such good parents to get into it like you do and your pictures are great. I am sorry I haven't called you back. My phone never rang but I just barely got the voicemail... My computer got a virus so I have been a wreck trying to get things back in order. I will call you tomorrow or you could call me when you get a chance. Love ya Jaim.
Those tropheys are awesome! I love all of the action shots of Dallon! He looks like agreat player! Fun for Aaron to re-live the good ole' days!
I know you've given up on me blogging regular, but I just went through a little rough spell. I'm trying to do better. I love the pics of Dallon. It looks like he had so much fun.
I am glad that you enjoyed the sport as a family. Jaimie, you really got some great action shots. Looks like the weather there is still beautiful. The trophies are great!!!
Post a Comment