Friday, August 21, 2009

Sullivan Family Reunion - Port A Beach House

This was our beach house. We stayed there as a whole family for 3 nights and 4 days. It was our first official Sullivan Family Reunion. It was a really nice house and it was so fun to spend our time there together. It was just a short walk from the beach and there was a pool right across the street. When we first arrived it was so neat to watch the boys run from room to room checking out the house. They were so excited to be there and get to sleep on bunk beds with their cousins!
This was the view from our back balcony. I love love love all of the colorful homes there. It just feels so tropical and beachy!
Easton loved the ocean. He loved to run along the beach, dig into the sand, and splash in the waves. He had a great time and he kept me very busy!

Dawson and Spencer found a whole sand dollar the first day we were there. They were so excited!


Love my dad's beach hat!





I love this little guy! He is my newest nephew Trevor. He is so cute. How about his eyes??? Aren't they beautiful? He had the prettiest blue eyes I've ever seen. He is such a sweet baby. So good!





Owen and Easton.
Dawson and Spencer boogie boarding together. This is how they spent the majority of their time at the ocean. They are the best of buddies.

Dawson and Pappy went for a long walk along the beach looking for shells to make a necklace. When they got back from their walk Pappy made a necklace for him. Dawson loved it!
This is it!
My sis-in-laws, Mer and Em. Did I mention that I love them? They are both so awesome!


Dawson and Spencer slept on the top bunk at the beach house. They loved it!
The next two were taken when we all went out for dinner at Joe's Crab Shack one night.

Jenna and Jared walking the beach. I love this pic of them. They are so cute together. They celebrated their first anniversary here in Texas!




Love my Easton's chubby feet!

This was the very start of our sand castle. It all started with Dad and Aaron drawing the perfect circle and then went from there.
It took lots of hand to make such a big castle. We got a good base going one afternoon. We didn't get it finished before we left that night to eat dinner.
Aaron, Jaron and Landon really rocked the bbq. Our food was amazing!


Later that evening we went back to the beach and Marcie and I decided we just couldn't let a sandcastle go unfinished. Dad jumped in and we went to work. It was so much fun to build it together. We worked on it until way late at night. And I think it turned out amazing! Have I mentioned how much I love building sandcastles??? Lots!


I know... that was a ridiculous amount of pictures. What can I say? I love my family and I love photography!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all those pictures. You know me - the ocean is my favorite!!! So I wish I was a Sullivan also. Miss you all.

Alan and Kiersten said...

what a fun vacation! the kids are all so big, i can't believe it. and i just want to say that i think easton and brilynn would make the cutest little couple! ha ha! he's SO CUTE!!!

M Occasionally B said...

So many great pics of all you guys! It really looks like you had so much fun. I am so jealous! I really liked the pics you posted on photography blog too. You are just awesome!

Merideth Sullivan said...

Great pics. You know it may have seemed like a ton of pictures at the time, but I'm glad we have them all; they're so much fun.

Posted by Landon

PS I'm sure those words (about all the pics being worth it) will come back to haunt me.

Melanie said...

I don't know if you will get this comment, but I absolutely loved seeing ALL the pictures. I miss your family more than ever. You guys had way too much fun:) It is so fun to see how everyone has grown and all the cute little families you guys have.