Monday, August 24, 2009

Sullivan Family Reunion - Stephenville/San Antonio

This last part of the trip was spent both in Stephenville and then also back in San Antonio.  Two of my siblings flew into and out of the airport by our home so we were lucky enough to get a little extra time with them and their families. We all went to Stephenville after the beach vacation.  Our time there was full of fun. We'll start it off with these pics of the boys in the pool.  I had a blast taking pics of these three.  I could have taken pics of them all day long.  Just playing, splashing, being boys in the pool.  Having so much fun together.






Easton wearing his Uncle Landon's hat.
Family game of basketball.  Some real talent here.  I'm not afraid to brag them up.  It's true!

That evening we went over to the Arena where Dad, Jared, and Jaron had saddled up the horses for everyone to ride.  Anyone who wanted a ride got one. And some roped together too.  It was fun.  Easton was a handful.  It wasn't easy keeping him out from under the horses. The only time he wasn't hard to handle was when his Uncle Jaron gave him a ride.

Dallon and Dawson loved taking Landon to the pool where we swim all summer long.  Of course, Landon came up with a fun game to play too. 
Finally, caught on camera.  Landon helping himself to the pan of "BTS" cake, while only giving Aaron the smallest sliver of a slice! Aaron tried to be a good sport but Landon's greed was wearing on him.  ha ha. For years Aaron has been blaming Landon for hogging up all the delicious cake. I wasn't sure who to believe? But it's was made very clear. Aaron was thrilled to see these pictures and asked for me to finally "out" him publicly.  


The last day with Landon and Mer at our home was spent making paper airplanes.   Dallon, Dawson and Landon had so much fun together making them.  They spent quite a bit of time folding and testing out these totally awesome planes.
And lastly, on our way to the airport we took Landon and Mer to one of our family favorite restaurants...  Genghis Grill. Yes, Landon is officially addicted! It's so good.  When we dropped Landon and Mer off at the airport the boys were so bummed out.  Dawson actually got in the very back seat and started crying and asked if he could please go home and live with them. When I said no, he started kicking the seats, throwing a fit, and things got ugly.  He was devastated.  It was so sad.
Around the time that everyone was starting the leave, Dallon said... "It's just not fair because when family is here we have so much fun with them and then they leave and it's so hard to go back to everyday life."  I agree Dallon.

We love you all.  Thank you for coming!  We miss all of you already.

5 comments:

Merideth Sullivan said...

That was so much fun. I want to come back. By the way, I liked the pic of me playing b-ball - that was a nice action shot.

I miss you guys!

Posted by Landon

PaPa Bill said...

I miss being able to enjoy your outings but I enjoy the great pics almost as good as being there.

Misty said...

WHat a FUN time! It is the best to be surrounded by family!

Tiffany Morton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffany Morton said...

So many cute pictures! That is really neat that you stopped and took the time to take so many! I took Ramsey to Sea World while we were in Florida and I literally got like 2 pictures! I couldn't find time to pick up my camera! Looks like you guys had so much fun, that house is amazing! And those pictures of Landon.. bringing back the Air Jordan days...