Friday, December 18, 2009

Curious George goes to the dentist

Easton had his very first trip to the dentist. He was there to get his teeth cleaned along with his big brothers. He of course had "georgie" in hand, like always. The ladies that worked there thought that Easton dragging his Curious George around was the cutest thing they'd ever seen. They kept saying... "Curious George goes to the dentist", and laughing. We all got a kick out of it. It was pretty cute. We go to a pediatric dentist and they are amazing with our kids. Love them. They let George be a part of the whole experience. Easton took a turn getting his teeth cleaned, then George took a turn, and so on, and so forth. Easton was a big boy and so brave. By the end both of them had really clean teeth.


7 comments:

Stefanie Sullivan said...

I love your quote Jaimie, it made me want to cry... I hate how fast time is going by right now. It freaks me out. I love the pics of the boys making gingerbread houses Easton cracks me up! Gray would have been doing the same thing though!! You are the best mom ever, your boys are so lucky...you have some really fun traditions that they will be able to remember forever! George at the dentist is so cute! Love you guys!

Ruth said...

I've been gone so long because I became a Grandma, then got called to be Relief Society President. I'm just trying to hold it all together. In the meantime, your boys have grown. Just blink and you miss everything. Love you!

Merideth Sullivan said...

That is so cute! I love how attached he is to George.

M Occasionally B said...

Doesn't George just feel like another one of your boys?

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are too precious. I miss you all so much.

Ben, Amy, Isabelle & Olivia said...

Wow, that was really cute of the dentist to check out George's teeth too! You know we are major George lovers around here as well! I can't believe Easton is already such a big boy!

Katie Hansen said...

Oh, so cute. I love this. It looks like you've been really busy. I hope your holidays are great.