Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Happy Birthday to Easton!

Our family had a fun little party to celebrate Easton's 2nd birthday. We did everything Curious George. If you know Easton then you know there is nothing he is more attached to, or loves more, than Curious George. It was sure to be a hit. And he loved it! He loved seeing all the Curious George decorations. He'd point out each one and in his cute little voice, squeal "Georgie!" He went crazy over the balloons. He loved the cupcakes, and it was so cute watching him try to blow out the candles too. It's hard to find Curious George toys. But with the internet I was able to find him some fun little gifts... all Curious George. He loved it all.










Easton loves this Curious George book that Aunt Melissa and Uncle Brian sent to him. So fun!



Here is a pic of all of Easton's new Curious George treasures. Well, I guess the rain boots aren't Curious George... but I just loved them. I can't wait to see him wearing them.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - he really made out. You got some fantastic shots, Jaimie. You make each of your boys so special. Way to go. See you all in no time at all. Love you.

Merideth Sullivan said...

I love how everything turned out, Jaim! Soo adorable. I love your cake stand, is it Martha Stewart? Every time I see Curious George I think of Easton.

M Occasionally B said...

He is so cute! His facial expressions are so priceless. I'm really glad our book fit in with the theme and even more glad that he liked it. Maybe he'll let me read to him from it while we are there.

Anonymous said...

Jaimie you are such an awesome Mom! look at that party for the little cutie, you went all out! he is such a doll, I can't believe he is two! I wish I could give him a big huge squeeze, and a smooch on those cheeks!

Ruth said...

I just loved these pictures! So cute! When Craig saw them, he said Dawson looks just like Jaron. The profile anyway. Has anyone ever said that before?

Stefanie Sullivan said...

He is so cute Jaimie! I love that he is so into Curious George. post a pic of him in his boots, they are adorable!