*I really don't have any pics of the two of us together. My point and shoot had broken before the trip so we took all of them with her camera. If I ever get a few I will add them to the post then.
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
Staying with my sister.
A month ago I jumped on a plane and went to see my sister Jenna in Idaho. Aaron held down the fort here in San Antonio and took great care of the kids for the 6 days I was gone.... and that meant the world to me. It was so fun for me to get to hang out with her and not be busy taking care of kids, cooking meals, cleaning house, etc. All the things I still have to do when she comes to visit me at my home. It was such good quality time with her. And amazing to just hang out as sisters. I enjoyed my time there so much! I got to see all around Rexburg, where she has lived the past 5 years. See her darling apartment that she has decorated so cute. We ate and shopped at some of her favorite places. It was so fun for me to see her world. We watched tons of chick flicks. She taught me how to make caramels - and I am so excited about that. She makes the best caramels. We went to the bead store and bought some fun beads to make jewelry. My sister is also talented at making jewelry and helped me make some fun beaded watch bands. We road-tripped to Yellowstone National Park for a day. There are some really neat things to see there and we had fun driving around seeing all the sites. Most of all it was just so fun to relax and hang out... just us girls! I missed Aaron and the kids so much. But I am so thankful that Aaron was willing to fill in for me so that I could have this time with my sister.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment