We went to the beach to play with family when they came to Texas. We stayed in an awesome hotel together... with an amazing pool and totally fun water slide! It was heaven! We played on the beach together, and we ate really good food. We hung out on lawn chairs by the pool chatting and having a good time. We fed the birds on the beach. Ate volcano cake. And we all dressed Hawaiian, and had a really fun baby shower for Jenna too. It was so fun. The only thing that could have made it more fun - would have been having Merideth, Landon and Owen there with us too. We really missed you guys!









































4 comments:
I wish I could go back now. It was so much fun...until I got fried :) I love your pictures. They are really great. Thanks for sharing them with me.
Lots of great pictures and it looks like you all had lots of fun!
So much fun!! I wish I could see you all.
I love your pics! So neat that you could all get together.
Post a Comment