It's been great to be living near the mountains again. We've had fun fishing and camping in the mountains this past summer. We love to get out and explore around camp... hiking around to see what we can find. And we found a fun new place to fish too.
Saturday, October 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















3 comments:
Oh, that looks like it was so much fun. I'm glad you're by mountains again! Nothing like camping in the mountains. I want you guys to come here next year and we could go camp in Yellowstone. I think it would be so fun! The place you went looks awesome! Love the fishing on the river pics too.
It is so incredibly beautiful there. Glad you are finding different places nearby to hike, fish, etc.
Beautiful! Just checking in on you and your family. Looks like you are having so much fun in Colorado! I hope you are well.
Post a Comment