Thursday, July 24, 2008

Spy/Agent Badge... Top Secret


Yesterday we were at the store and Dallon begged me to buy him this wallet. He said "Please, I'll pay you back when I get home." So, I bought the wallet. But I was thinking in my mind, what money is he going to put in this wallet? He probably doesn't even have the whole $8 dollars to pay for it, let alone extra dollars to need a wallet for. Well almost 48 hours later I still haven't been paid back for the wallet. But I think I just got my eight dollars worth in laughs. I came across this wallet late tonight when the kids were already in bed. Dallon, or shall I say, Spy/Agent Dallon left it out when he went to bed. Aaron and I had so much fun looking through it. All of the credit card slots were full of these "Top Secret" cards. I love how on the Spy/Agent Badges he ranks both him and Dawson. (Dallon: Master, Dawson: Beginner) I also love that on the card in the wallet he drew a picture of himself in the photo spot. He drew his hair in a faux hawk (his new haircut - photos of that to come... we cut it a couple weeks ago). Isn't it cool that he gave himself the 5 star rank (whatever that means - I'm sure it's top notch though). I've just had so much fun looking through this tonight. It's little things like this that make being a mom so much fun. I guess you don't need money to have fun owning a wallet.

6 comments:

Barnes Family said...

That is so darn cute! What an imagination that boy has. I just love reading about all the stuff they do. I laughed so hard about his alarm system on his bedroom door.
How funny that you just found out what the wallet was for. I guess he really is top secret.

Suelyn said...

First, I have to say that your blog is SOOOO cute!! Second, your kids are addorable and they are getting old! And last, that is so cute about the wallet!! I love it! I bet that was such a crack up to look at!!

M Occasionally B said...

They crack me up! I can't wait for my own so I have cute stories like those to share with you!

Barnes Family said...

Hey Jaimie! I gave you an award! Come to my blog to see what I'm talking about!

Melanie said...

Cute! I love how you describe things your comments make your blog so fun to read. I wish I could see you guys, we'll be almost crossing paths. Cam said you guys had a ton of fun on the boat, can't wait to see pictures. Tell Jenna I would have loved to be there!

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

That is so cute!!!