Monday, November 10, 2008

Patriots Flag Football



Coach and QB.



The team has busted through a banner before every game this season.  How fun is that?

Right after Dallon scored his first touchdown ever...  talk about excitement!


Aaron is the head coach of Dallon's football team.  It has made the season so much fun.  Dallon loves having his dad coach.  Aaron does such a great job too.  I am really proud of him putting so much time and energy it.  As coach you get to pick what team you want to be...  he let Dallon choose, so they're the Patriots.  Go Patriots!

8 comments:

Ben, Amy, Isabelle & Olivia said...

What an awesome dad!!! I love the picture of him yelling! And all the pictures of Dallon are so great! SERIOUSLY, when are you going to start a photo business? I will help you get started!!!

I love that your boys are ALL boy!

Suelyn said...

Those are AWESOME pictures!! I am so excited to watch Tyler play football soon!! What a great Dad! And breaking through the banner is so cool, I bet the other team was super intimidated ha ha Looks like tons of fun!

M Occasionally B said...

Football! I love it. It's fun to see Dallon and Aaron together doing something they both love. I like the picture of Aaron cheering. At least I hope it's cheering and not yelling. :)

Barnes Family said...

That is so great! I bet Aaron just loves having his boys play sports. How fun that Aaron is Dallon's coach. Doesn't Aaron also coach Dallon's basketball team? Boy you guys are busy!
The pictures are awesome! I agree with Amy you need to start a photo business. If we lived closer I would do it with you.

camille swain said...

I'll be honest I haven't looked at my blogl or anyone else's for about a week. I don't know what happened to me! I love that Aaron is coaching. Mike is just dying for Tyler to start playing football. We start next year. Mike is the coach of Brett in basketball this year. Brett just loves it so I'm sure Dallon is loving having his dad be coach. I know football is a huge deal there so I'm sure it's been a fun season.

Jana said...

Jamie,
Your pictures are awesome. you are a great photographer. Those are some of the coolest action shots I've seen. I'm impressed everytime i log on to one of the cousins blogs, because of the many talents everyone has. I know i shouldn't be surprised, we come from some really great grandparents. I still wanted you to know that I think you guys are great. I really miss you.

Anonymous said...

Wow, Aaron looks intense. Hope he was cheering them on. Fantastic photos as always, Jaimie. Makes me feel like I was right there to enjoy.

Anonymous said...

Those are the cutest pictures ever. I seriously can't believe how fast Dallon has grown up. he is so handsome.