Trevor James Sullivan. He belongs to Jaron and Emily. (Jaron is my brother). Trevor was born on January 14, 2009. Isn't he so precious? You can see more of this little cutie on their blog. http://www.jaronandemily.blogspot.com/
Cody Aaron Cain. He is Brian and Melissa's baby boy. (Melissa is Aaron's sister). He was born on December 16, 2008. You can see more of him on his parents blog too. He is so beautiful! http://www.bandmcain.blogspot.com/We can't wait until we get to meet them both in person and hold them in our arms. They are both so perfect in every way! Congratulations to your both!
3 comments:
They both look so perfect! More boys!!! Dallon, Dawson and Easton have some great cousins! I can't wait for you to get a chance to see them in person!
Now it's time for you to have a girl!:)
Thanks Jaim. Everyone likes to be bragged on! I left them a comment but let Jaron and Em know how excited we are for them. I love the name Trevor too. So cute!
How exciting to have 2 NEW babies on both sides!!! I love it!
Post a Comment