Sunday, January 4, 2009

a picture of dad

Dawson is so proud of this one. He drew this picture of his Dad. He was so excited and said... "Look, I did his nose perfect this time."

6 comments:

Misty said...

That is so darn cute!

M Occasionally B said...

that looks exactly like him! tell Dawson well done!

The Willers said...

That is just too stinkin' cute!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute. You can get the tall candels at Macys. They have tall blue or white ones, from Martha Stewart. I acutally got these striped ones from my Mom who got them at Target.

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

Right back at ya sister! I can't believe Easton is one year old - that is crazy.

Jenna said...

I literally started cracking up when I saw this. I think that it is such a cute picture. I love Dawson. He draws the best pictures. I wish that he were still drawing "Jared with a Mustache". Good times, I miss you guys.