Friday, May 13, 2011

"You coming to my game, Mom?"










"You coming to my game, Mom?" That is a phrase I hear often. He wants to be just like his big brothers and play sports and have mom come cheer for him at the games. So he often has a football game, or baseball game outside in the yard. Easton loves "spaceball" (baseball). It is his favorite sport. Which is totally fitting since his name is all over our Easton baseball gear. With a name like his, he was meant to be a baseball player. He loves his cleats, mitt, baseball pants, and belt that are hand-me-downs from Dawson. And the red shirt #45 he already had, and he wears as his team shirt. He wears Dad's cardinals hat. He loves to practice with Dawson. He loves to go to Dawson's baseball games. He enjoys them and never complains (which is totally different than it was with basketball season)! I go out often to watch a game. This particular day Easton said... "I have an idea... Georgie can come to my game!" And so he did.

2 comments:

Katie Hansen said...

Oh my gosh, melt my heart! This particular thing reminds me of Skyler when he was younger (which is probably why I love it so much), only with soccer. He STILL loves it.

M Occasionally B said...

I meant to comment on this when I first read it but I guess I forgot. He is so cute. I just really loved this post. I love that you write these little special things about the boys down.