Wednesday, May 7, 2008

best money ever spent

This $20 toy is the best money we've ever spent. We've had it for 9 years now. We first bought it for Dallon when he was 3 months old. We used it when Dawson was a baby too. And now, we've pulled it out from storage for Easton. Each one of them have absolutely loved it! Dallon and Dawson have recently discovered that there is a whole other level of fun that this toy provides. They play track meet. It is their hurdle. They practice their run and jump - good form is very important. Another reason I think they love this toy... it attracts the paparazzi, (the paparazzi is me - but I think you all knew that). This toy entertains all our kids for hours each week. If Easton isn't under it then Dallon and Dawson are jumping over it. This past weekend Aaron and I slept in late and the older boys had been up for hours alone. Track meet time. When we came down stairs Dawson immediately took us to the toy. It was broken. He let us know that he didn't do it. It was just broken when he woke up. hmmm. I don't know about that. One of the bars was totally snapped in half. Anyway, it's taped back together with packaging tape and still being used today.
Dallon at five months old.
Dawson at three months old.
Easton at four months old.


The toy before repairs were made. Just how Dawson found it that morning. ha ha ha!

8 comments:

camille swain said...

what a useful toy/ multi-functional
we had that exact toy for ty, but threw it away after ty, too bad

Jenna said...

Jaim, those pictures are great. I love seeing all of the boys as babies again...they are all so cute. Also, that picture of Dawson with his facial expression is hilarious. I hope they all grow up to be track stars. It would make me proud :)

M Occasionally B said...

the pics of the boys hurdling are classic!

Ben, Amy, Isabelle & Olivia said...

This is such a cute post! I love all the different pictures of the boys! And that jump by Dawson is pretty impressive!!

Merideth Sullivan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Merideth Sullivan said...

Jaim, I just want you to know that I believe Dawson that he didn't break the toy. It is very possible that there was some sort of freak windstorm inside the house or some other phenomenon such as a meteor shower. Trusting your kids is a key part of parenting. Give me a call and we can talk about parenting theories.

posted by LS

Stefanie Sullivan said...

Jaimie, Those pictures are so cute!I was going to tell you that I started my blog today, It is far from done, but tiff helped me get started! This will be fun to keep in touch with each other and see each others families! love ya.
love stef

PaPa Bill said...

Yep,
These sure are all boys what great pics little mom.