
Here are a couple pics of Easton in his hospital gown before he went back to have the bronchoscopy and laryngoscopy done yesterday. We came home from the hospital last night and Easton did well. The procedure did give us more information (we know he has mild trachea malaysia) but we don't have all the answers yet. We'll see another specialist and have an MRI done soon.
6 comments:
Poor Baby! I hope that he gets feeling better soon and that you guys get some real answers.
I called Aaron today to see how Easton was doing. I hope he is ok....let me know.
I am so sorry!! I had no idea - Amy told me. Can I do anything to help?
Jaim, those pictures just kill me! Did he do okay? We have all been worried about him. Let me know what you find out or call my mom, she was really nervous about it. Love ya.
Good luck with everything. I hope all goes well.
Jamie and Aaron! We have you guys and your little Easton in our prayers. We hope that he gets better really soon. Love the photo's so precious!
Post a Comment