Thursday, March 5, 2009

Easton - fourteen months







Easton is changing and growing so fast. He is always on the go now. He loves to be outside. He cries when his brothers go outside and close the door before he can get out. (after the door is closed he will try to stick his fingers in the cracks of the door to see if somehow he can pry it open.) He loves his baths now... which is so wonderful because a few months ago he hated them and cried through them. He goes to bed at 10 pm and sleeps through the night until about 8 am. Still takes 2 naps most days. Of course, he is still tearing the house up and making messes. I laughed with my neighbor today when she came over and saw the living room. I joked that we had to start a chore chart for Dallon and Dawson just so we could all help clean up after Easton's messes... it's really no joke. He is a total handful and everyone ends up picking up after him. He's just distructive. Like today he'd got his hands on a roll of toilet paper and had strung it all over, and that was just one of his messes he made. I've included a few pictures of his mess making for your viewing pleasure. He still can fall asleep anywhere at anytime. He is starting to hate the car seat. He loves the jogging stoller though. He and I have been hitting the roads in the morning to go walking after the other boys go to school. It's been fun to see how much Easton loves getting out in the stroller. Some days George comes with us, some days he doesn't. Curious George is his best friend. They sleep together everynight. Then every morning Easton throws him out on the floor... I guess he's just helping him out of bed. Then when we come in to get Easton out of his crib he is reaching down towards the floor for us to get George. The whole time saying "George". That's right, Easton can say George. He is like one of the family members. He drags him everywhere, just like in the first picture. Easton also says Mama, Dada, Baba (for brother), more, and yeah, and uh oh! He loves books. I'd say that his books are probably his most favorite toys. He sits down and looks through his books far more than he plays toys. That's because he doesn't really play toys, remember he's just into destruction. ha ha. Well, that's all for now about Easton. I just wanted to take the time to write down for him.

10 comments:

Katie Hansen said...

So cute! My boys always fell asleep in the high chair, too. Why is that? I love that he's attached to George. Miss you!

Ben, Amy, Isabelle & Olivia said...

We love Easton! That first picture is so cute. He looks so grown-up! He is seriously the sweetest baby and I love that you took the time to write down what he is like at 14 months.

You know he and Belle share a special bond with George!

Stefanie Sullivan said...

He is so dang cute jaimie! He looks like he is always busy! I miss you guys.... how are things going down there? Well talk to you later, love stef

Merideth Sullivan said...

He is such a cutie! It is so fun to hear about what he is up to. Owen is totally into the books, too. I miss him!

Tiffany Morton said...

I love the picture of Easton sleeping in his highchair. He is a DOLL! I can't believe how big he is! Love and miss you!

Anonymous said...

I miss him and all of you so much. I can't believe all the things he is doing now. He wants to grow up so fast and be like his older brothers. He truly is an adorable child and I love the way he falls asleep anywhere and anytime.

Anonymous said...

Jaimie, he is so freakin cute! He is growing up so fast. It looks like he definately keeps you on your toes. I love that last picture of him in his stroller, he looks so innocent and sweet. I need to squeeze him!

M Occasionally B said...

I'm so sad I've never met cute Easton yet. he is so adorable. I can't wait for him to meet his cousin Cody. Maybe the next time your in Utah we can work something out..oh ya, were moving back to Utah! Exciting, exciting! Call for details! ;)

Jenna said...

I love this little guy. I can't believe how fast he is growing up. Come faster summer!!!

camille swain said...

I loved reading about Easton. What a sweet little guy. It sounds like he just gives you so much joy. I'm so happy for you. I love the pic of him sleeping on the floor all curled up!!