We spent all of last week with family. Emily and her three boys made the drive all the way from Iowa to stay with us. That's right... she drove 17 hours straight thru with the boys all by herself. She is a rock! We had so much fun having them here. They boys loved hanging out with their cousins, and I loved enjoying some sister time with Em. We went to this really fun miniature golf, go-cart racing, bumper boat place and had a ball. Lots of pics to share from that fun day. We'll start off with that.

Here we are at the go-carts. Things started to get a little competitive with Em and I behind the wheel. Em is a mad woman on a go-cart. That was one of my favorite things we did all week.



These bumper boats were so fun for the boys. All of them were big enough to drive their own.



We played at two different parks, and picnicked. Everything we did was outside play - since they had come from really cold snowy weather we tried to just enjoy the outdoors.






Em and I went out to dinner one night - kid free! Courtesy of Aaron's babysitting skills. It was so fun to have a girls night and spend time talking without the interruption of little kiddies. We spend 2 1/2 hours chatting and eating at Jason's Deli .



We made suckers together. I taught Mikey and Spencer how to make them, let them pick the flavors, and then let them take them.
Spencer taught Dallon how to play a song from Harry Potter on the piano. Dallon thought it was so cool that Spencer could play it. Both of them take piano lessons. As I watched the two of them playing together on my mom's piano it warmed my heart. She would love to see her grandson's enjoying music. She loved music so much.


Mammy and Pappy gave Spencer and Dawson compound bow's for the birthdays! Every little boys dream right?
The next day, before and after church, was spent outside at their home shooting their bow's.
And I love this last picture of Trevor and Dallon. Trevor loves Dallon. He didn't really like the rest of us - not sure why? Ha Ha. He really loved Dallon though. He liked Dallon to hold him and he would give him sweet hugs.
We love you Sullivan Family!

Jaron flew in at the end of their trip. We drove up to Stephenville to spend the weekend with him. He was in a Roping there and totally kicked butt. Turns out he is good at every single thing he does! It was so good to see him.

Mammy and Pappy gave Spencer and Dawson compound bow's for the birthdays! Every little boys dream right?
The next day, before and after church, was spent outside at their home shooting their bow's.
And I love this last picture of Trevor and Dallon. Trevor loves Dallon. He didn't really like the rest of us - not sure why? Ha Ha. He really loved Dallon though. He liked Dallon to hold him and he would give him sweet hugs.
We love you Sullivan Family!











4 comments:
Oh WOW. Looks like you all had so much fun together. Hope you are well rested for the other side of the family. Em and Jaron's kids are cute and I do think that last picture is special. See you soon.
JEALOUSY! It looks like you guys had so much fun together. I wish that we could have been there. Anyways, I loved looking at all of your pictures. Love ya sis!
Jaim, I LOVE seeing pictures of all your family. Thank you so much for posting them all of the time. It kinda feels like I'm "keeping up". Miss all of you.
We had SO much fun with you guys, and we've been missing you a TON since we came home! Thanks again for such a special trip!
ps--nice strategy of placing the go-kart photos in such a way that it appears that you really didn't get smoked by the Speed-Queen! Anyone who knows us both will easily be convinced by the evidence of my many speeding tickets that I am the TRUE Speedster!
Post a Comment