Thursday, February 18, 2010

Hunting for Valentines!

We were lucky enough to have three amazing nephews and my sister in law Emily here with us on Valentines Day. How cool is that? We sent all the boys on a valentine hunt and they loved it! They ran all over the neighborhood, in and out of the house, up and down the stairs. Then finally they found their little goodie boxes on the balcony and they were so excited. I was so happy to have them here and it inspired me to decorate my house with some pink and red for V-day. Late, the night before, Aaron and I stayed up blowing up balloons and hanging up a banner and crate paper. Aaron laughed and said it looked like a high school dance... I thought it was pretty cool. Now, here are some pictures of the hunt.













Dawson made me these sweet valentines at school. He was so excited to give them to me. "I love you to pieces" is a magnet (and already on the fridge). And the coupon book has some really awesome coupons in it... folding clothes, making my bed, going to sleep, no complaining, helping set the table, doing my chores, and my personal favorite is the coupon for no fighting. Unfortunately redeeming the coupons has been very hard and they are rarely accepted. Too bad - it sure was a sweet idea. I loved everything he gave me.


4 comments:

Merideth Sullivan said...

Dang, Jaimie. We sure feel bad we didn't come. We really wish it could have worked out better. Everything looked so cute.

Ben, Amy, Isabelle & Olivia said...

I love your decorations!!!! And that first picture of the boys getting ready for the hunt is priceless of Easton!!!

Anonymous said...

Those coupons are a GREAT idea, but isn't it amazing how quickly they forget their promises? Easton looks like he wants to be part of all the action, but is not quite old enough. Fun pictures, Jaimie. Love you.

M Occasionally B said...

So fun! I can't wait to see you guys in just a week!