We hired a photographer a couple months ago and these are the pictures we got from our session with her. It's so fun to have new pictures of all of us together!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
All I can say is WOW and again WOW! They are absolutely fantastic. I bet you are really enjoying all of those pictures. However your photography is every bit as good, if not better :-).
You are absolutely beautiful. The photographer did such a good job catching your family (she must be about as good as you!!). What an amazing, happy, attractive family. Dang it, I MISS YOU!!!
You guys are such a cute family. Love love love the pictures! And I love how you match everyone, but not way overly matchy. Any good color combo ideas?
5 comments:
All I can say is WOW and again WOW! They are absolutely fantastic. I bet you are really enjoying all of those pictures. However your photography is every bit as good, if not better :-).
I love your pictures. Delsi
You are absolutely beautiful. The photographer did such a good job catching your family (she must be about as good as you!!). What an amazing, happy, attractive family. Dang it, I MISS YOU!!!
You guys are such a cute family. Love love love the pictures! And I love how you match everyone, but not way overly matchy. Any good color combo ideas?
I seriously don't know of a more beautiful family!
Post a Comment