Image overload... I know. I had way too many favorites! We had a photographer take our family photos while we were in Utah. I just got the cd in the mail and I'm so excited! She did such a great job. I love them all. What treasures!!!
Oh how funny! I just put a comment about the family photo's you have on the side bar and here are a ton more. You guys are so cute! Sometime's I think it's worth getting someone else to take your photo because it's hard to set the timer and get in and have it work out just right. Whoever took them did a great job! Of course it helps that you guys are all so good looking too..
Thanks guys. The pics were taken by Brittany Griffiths. She is in Lehi, Ut. We had them taken on our trip up to Utah for my sisters wedding. I had heard of her from some friends there who had also went to her. I would definately recommend her if you are in Utah.
What great photos, There is nothing better than a great family photo, priceless!! She did a great job and it fits your personality perfectly. Your family is beautiful. You should be proud!!
13 comments:
Wow! I really love the spice up on the blog. The family pics are so great! Who took them? They are seriously beautiful! I'm so jealous.
Oh how funny! I just put a comment about the family photo's you have on the side bar and here are a ton more. You guys are so cute! Sometime's I think it's worth getting someone else to take your photo because it's hard to set the timer and get in and have it work out just right. Whoever took them did a great job! Of course it helps that you guys are all so good looking too..
Thanks guys. The pics were taken by Brittany Griffiths. She is in Lehi, Ut. We had them taken on our trip up to Utah for my sisters wedding. I had heard of her from some friends there who had also went to her. I would definately recommend her if you are in Utah.
Awesome photos and I agree she did a great job, but don't ever underestimate your own talent. You also do an awesome job,
What cute pictures. I love the pictures of Dawson with the hat on. No wonder he already has a girlfriend! What a hunk.
How beautiful. They really look good Jaim
What great photos, There is nothing better than a great family photo, priceless!! She did a great job and it fits your personality perfectly. Your family is beautiful. You should be proud!!
Jaimie these are so good. You have such a beautiful family. I already miss you guys so much, I need to see you again soon. Love ya
I love these pictures! You have some seriously cute boys!
Jaim, I bet you were so excited to finally get these! Was it hard picking the final ones? She did such a great job, I love them all.
Ditto to what everyone else has already said. Great pictures, beautiful family!
you're family belongs in a gap catalog (if there is such a thing). fabulous pics. we just had our taken on saturday...i'm excited/nervous to see them.
I saw your blog when checking out tims. You have the cutest little family. It has been a long time, it is so nice to see you doing so well.-- Emily
Post a Comment