Thursday, October 16, 2008

Yay! Gas prices drop.

Our gas prices in Texas have dropped alot lately. The high this past summer was $3.95. Today gasoline is $2.81. What is gas costing you? Leave me a comment and tell me where you live and how much you pay for gas. I'm just curious.

8 comments:

Nik said...

Here in New Braunfels, TX, today I paid $2.59/gallon. Weird that just 30 minutes away is cheaper. But YAY I am so glad they've come down! I hope they keep going.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I thought our $3.27 was great!!!

Jana said...

I just paid 3.85 tonight and I thought that was an awesome price. Gas was up over $4.15 for us here just as recently a s amonth ago. I'm happy yours is so low though.

Jenna said...

When Jared and I got married and came to Rexburg a couple of months ago it had hit $4.18, maybe a couple of cents more. We have been loving gas that just dropped to #3.40. I will admit, I miss Texas gas prices.

Jaimie said...

The day after I made this blog post I saw $2.69 here in San Antonio. Not to brag or anything.

Barnes Family said...

Regular gas is at $2.69 here in Le Mars, Iowa! Yehaa!! I still remember a gallon of gas being under a dollar but that was about 10 years ago. I think we would all feel rich if it got that low again.

camille swain said...

Our gas prices have dropped, but nothing like there. We are now down to 3.15, but we did get up to 4.26!! Outrageous!!! We did go to Hurricane and it was 3.07 there. I wish it was better, but I can't complain.

Ruth said...

Just dropped below $3.00 this past week. Finally!